Regular price £35.00
- The 'Elizabeth' mini hat fascinator is a beautiful, soft and romantic vintage style design.
- PLEASE EMAIL BEFORE PURCHASING TO CHECK COLOUR AVAILABILITY
- Made with a plain sinamay disc which can either be mounted on a clear plastic comb hand stitched underneath with small ribbon loops for hairgrips, which is best suited for an updo or it can be mounted on a thin metal headband, which is best suited for fine, short or long loose hair.
- Created with a veiling choux of mainly fine Russian veiling or it can have larger holed Merry Widow veiling in ivory, black or navy and a crinoline bow swirl detail.
- Finished with a satin ribbon ruffle detail with a choice of a cluster of glass pearls or a diamante brooch piece.
- If you like this design, but not the veiling, there is the 'Patsy' design which is similar.
- Everything is glued and hand stitched onto the base.
- It is quite versatile, so you can find your own way of wearing it and look totally glamorous! although it does look good place to the front of the head.
- Sinamay Base Size - 10 cm diameter, larger bases are available.
- Comb Size 7 cm long x 4cm
- Limited colours available; Cerise Pink, Radiant Orchid/ Lavender, Burnt Orange, Chocolate Brown, Black, Red, Navy Blue, Pale Blue, Turquoise, Pewter Grey and Emerald Green.
- The pictures are examples only as a guide and cannot be copied exactly.
- Please email any enquiries, stating your requirements and when you need the item for.