Navy Blue Rosalind
Regular price £40.00
- Lead time, approx 10-14 days, plus delivery time.
- This is a beautiful lightweight vintage style percher fascinator hat in shades of navy blue.
- Made with a light navy teardrop sinamay base which has either a clear plastic comb hand stitched underneath, to make it more versatile and able to be worn in many positions.
- It can also be mounted on a thin metal head band, please note the position of the fascinator would be fixed.
- They are available in black, silver or bright gold, and its best to pick the colour closest to your hair colour.
- It can also be mounted on two small clips instead of the above.
- Created with a plume of mixed feathers, including navy peacock hair, two pheasant curl feathers,biot feather spikes and goose nagoire feathers, a bow loop detail of narrow navy sinamay bias binding and finished with a navy satin ribbon ruffle finished with a choice of a cluster of navy pearls or crystals.
- The curl feathers have pearls in the ends of the stems.
- Everything is glued and hand stitched onto the base.
- Sinamay Base Size - 16 cm x 8 cm
- Comb Size 7 cm long x 4cm
- Overall Size approx 31 cm long x 11 cm wide x 13 cm high
- Colour Samples available on request.
- Please check size of fascinator before committing to buy.
- Please note, display head is smaller than a human head, so not to scale.